Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

e trac availability

boog

Trying to support my local dealer in Gettysburg, Pa. but he does not know when his next e trac will arrive. I am waiting patiently---not sure how long I can last before I have to look elsewhere. What is the availability in other areas of the states? Thanks for your input

I also do business with Don at Gettysburg electronics. I have been waiting for the Excal 1000 for months. It seems that Minlabs moving to Chicago has really slowed things down.

I waited over 30 days from one of the big box stores that advertised them as "in stock". Next day after ordering recieved an email that they wernt in stock and should be a "couple" weeks. Well one week into another into another..............

I had to sell my E-Trac awhile back. Now I'm patiently waiting for my second E-Trac. I guess that I haven't waited too long yet but I have to say that days seem like weeks. I just hope that the quality of the machines doesn't suffer because of all of the changes going on with the company right now.

Sounds to me like if you find one, you better get it while the gettings good!

HH Duane

graytcote said:
In was just wondering because I haven't seen your banner.

Hmmm.... were you refering to me with this quote? :shrug:

If you are, you are mistaken, I am not a dealer, just a user of the products that I bought from my local dealer. :minelab:

Mods - if I have broken any rules, please delete my post. :shrug: