Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

E-Trac Beach detecting coils

Gozoman

Just wondering if anyone has any ideas regarding the best coil to use with the E-Trac for beach detecting. At the moment I have the original coil but was wondering if I should invest in a 13 or 15 inch. Anybody tried out any different coils for beach work?

Also are there any really good E-Trac programs out there for gold hunting on beaches?

Although I prefer the stock 11" Pro coil because of long term back issues, the 15" Coiltek W.O.T. coil only weighs 5oz. more than the Pro. The stock Pro coil weighs 1lb., 3oz., and the 15" Coiltek coil weighs 1lb. 8oz. This was on my Pelouz Postal scale.

Although I prefer the stock 11" Pro coil because of long term back issues, the 15" Coiltek W.O.T. coil only weighs 5oz. more than the Pro. The stock Pro coil weighs 1lb., 3oz., and the 15" Coiltek coil weighs 1lb. 8oz. This was on my Pelouz Postal scale.
I too suffer from long term back issues so something else I have to think about I suppose. I have to say though that I find the E-Trac easier to work with than the White's Eagle Sierra hip mount, especially as I use a sling with it.

These are ctx programs, but any wouldn't be much different on an Etrac. The Oahu Beach program might interest you. If it were me, I'd just run ttf and block everything under 25 and start swinging. You can then adjust as necessary for the trash you find.

Attachments

• 12-22b.JPG
    12-22b.JPG
    181.1 KB · Views: 110
These are for etrac... forgot I had them. Not mine.

Attachments

• P5 (1).PNG
    P5 (1).PNG
    101.8 KB · Views: 134
  • P4.PNG
    P4.PNG
    85.1 KB · Views: 134