Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

E-trac exchange\ Manager

Ok I have E-trac exchange and manager on my desktop. I figured I'd download some of the patterns posted on the sticky and check them out. I can not figure out how to get the ptrn files into either program to look at them. When browse to the file I have the files in manager is looking for *.etrac files not *.ptrn files. I'd be happy is I could just open them and look at them let alone get them into one of these programs, or my detector. What am I missing here.

ok,,,If i am not mistaken you have to open them up with the emulator and save them and then send to your manager and then to your machine,,,I think

I have an Etrac and have never used the programs because I am really challenged when it comes to this kind of stuff. I have enough trouble posting pics. I don't know why they make it so hard. Anyway, I do pretty good at finding silver and such so I don't worry if I can't download any programs. I don't think I'm missing anything by not doing so.

you have to download the patterns files into a folder. (from minelabs site) Open etrac exchange and click on the patterns tab. Then select upload file into etrac. Go to where ever you downloaded the pattern file and click on the file. The patterns will then be loaded onto the etrac.

Guys if I figured it out enyone can do it, downlow the files and open your program and import them onto the program, after that you can seve them on your folder

you can even make programs up for yourself in the emulator, save them in your documents and then upload them to the etrac from there.

You have to IMPORT the pattern mode and glb files into etrac manager to use them.

I put a folder on my desktop then name it "PUT IT HERE" then assign a new picture that I will recognize (I use the big star) then down load files there very EZ to find that way.

I have a new computer with windows 10, but my etrac exchange CD won't work with it. Does anyone know of another way to download the exchange?

Yep, i found patterns here on Findmall and the minelab site. You have to play with it to get them to load. I really like I can change parameters, and have two screens to run on targets.