Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

E-Trac Exchange Patterns "Sticky" For all those desiring such a place :twodetecting:

Yay!!!!!! even though you posted my hand made hard work lol! just kidding...please don't ban me :ban:

:detecting:HH

E-Trac Manager is alternative software for Minelab E-Trac metal detector

Download here

http://etracman.ic.cz/

I would like to try this pattern :

Andy S Coin Hunting Pattern opened up 4 Gold.ptrn (274 bytes)

But is there also a mode setting including this pattern.

Ty Vatos

Thank you for posting your pattens and modes, I'm new to the forum and just boughd a machine from Richard at Backwoods detectors (Richard is Great, I STRONGLY RECOMMED HIM.Thank you for all) and is on the way but with this I'm getting ready for it.
Again Thank you!!
Abel

Hi I have just bought an E-trac and find that there is a constant threshold hum is this usual. It can get a bit annoying with a constant hum.

The way I did is this, I save the files onto a folder, from there I open the Etrac exchange aplications and open the file using the "open a file from the list" under the "i whant to" tab, and brows to that folder and selected, from there usin the same tab (I whant to) I uploded to the Etrac and ready to hunt.
the only change I made is to the treshold< i lower it down till just hear it.
and so far using this pattern I have found 2 gold rings and few silver coins + 2silver rings.
it is great.

I downloaded the E-trac man i c file and it shows up on my computer as a zip file now how do I go about opening it.

How do I download the Andy S. Coin pattern and get it uploaded to my E-Trac. I have downloaded the file to a folder I setup on my desktop and I can see it downloaded to that folder but when I try and use the Minelab Exchange program it don't see the file when I open the folder.

I use a program called 7Zip to open the zip files...It will deal with most compressed file formats, and you can right click on a compressed file and you get the option to decompress it.

http://www.7-zip.org/download.html

HH,

can somebody tell me what program opens thes files please?
or do they go straight into a manager?
thanks in advance.

To use these files, you need the e-Trac Xchange software or the e-Trac emulator.

http://www.minelab.com/usa/products/treasure-detectors/e-trac?view=downloads

HH,

I went to the Minelab site to find modes to download but can't find them. Can someone quide me thru this process. Thanks

I still don't understand how to down load these. I have the e-trac exchange down loaded, what do I do next? Des in Buffalo

Would that small and medium gold ring pattern pick up large class rings 10,14,18k and small white gold rings and chains?