Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

E-Trac....First Impressions

Jackalope

Very solid unit.

Weight wise, it's similar to my XLT.

Easy to assemble.

Appreciate the Field Guide included but I've gone over the manual and Andy's book so many times, I don't think I'll need it.

Fired right up, noise canceled, appears to work perfect.

Looking forward to trying out the headphones in my test garden.

Will load the Pattern software this evening.

Feels comfortable and I'm thinking the weight issue will be minimized, in my case, as I'm not tall and I won't have the coil way out on the end of a shaft to deal with.

Interesting sounds. Quite a departure from what I'm used to hearing, but somehow pleasant.

Ron

The key is getting time in with it, I fired it up yesterday, at a spot thats 20 foot square and has been hunted a thousand times by a hundred detectors. Its a rise beside a football field. The only high spot, Its been hunted to death. Got a little teeny high tone, I'm thinking no way............Down 6 inches, a penny standing on end. How could it have been missed this long, but the E-trac got it.:please: