Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

E Trac initial run

hydrodog

Took the new E Trac out friday to an old park,hit the coin mode made a few adjustments and took off. No silver but recovered 4 clad quarters from the 60's, 2 nickels from the 40's lots of pennies and 4 wheats. The wheats were all found at the bases of huge trees at 5-6". I had a few signals high pitched,faint mixed with iron null. I will be going back to these spots and check them out with a few new modes. I found this detector to be very user friendly. I used pinpoint once and from then on I just used the Double D wiggle to pinpoint, it's right on.I am glad I opted for the E Trac over another machine. It will go great with the excal and the dfx. What a machine. Too bad its been raining for two days or I would be back at it.

hydrodog,

I've had my new E-Trac for about 1 week and I really like it. I've found 2 rings, 1 ear-ring, 1 silver dime and $8.00
worth of clad coins using a modified coin pattern. Hopefully, as I get to know the E-Trac better, I will make better
finds.
I wish you the best with your new E-Trac.

Regis

Looks like your off to a pretty good start. The silver will come......those wheats are a good sign that it is lurking nearby. Slow n Low and a little patience. HH Joe

Thanks for the rundown. Enjoy the education and I'm looking forward to seeing some great finds!

NebTrac