Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

E-trac numbers

tomjj

My hearing is not with it used to be and I tend to rely on the numbers a lot when deciding to dig. Could anyone give me a list of what numbers to did and where the cursor falls on the screen. I am really new with the E=Tr ac. Or if there is a list somewhere where I can go and download it. Thanks for you help in advance.

Loki at the posts at the top that are pinned on the forum permanently. The third one down and click on the first link in that message.

Jeff

dig all fe 12's untill you find out what are the good ones in YOUR area,,,,, they may not be the same as on the list,,, that's a start