Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

E Trac Returns:ausflag:

Hungry

Well i bought an ET last week, and it has started to pay for itself. I have been out the last 3 days for 2 hrs each day. Friday I got $20 neat, Sat I got $23-60, and to-day $17-85 and a nice Sterling Silver bracelet , So it is consistent if nothing else. Only thing I have to complain about is that the sounds seem to be a bit wishy - washy compared to the SE's more solid sound. Friday's effort was from a park and the finds were down a Max of 6". Saturday and Sunday were from the local beach.and some of the finds were down 12". I got a funny sounding signal, and a reading of 12- 41 which is in the upper reading for our $1 ans $2 coins, but when I dug down 12" I got $1-50c all in silver coins including 40c in 5c pieces, 5 - 10c coins and the rest were 20c pieces. You never know what you will get till you dig it. Hope this gives some of you fellows the enthusiasm to keep digging.

Hungry said:
Well i bought an ET last week, and it has started to pay for itself. I have been out the last 3 days for 2 hrs each day. Friday I got $20 neat, Sat I got $23-60, and to-day $17-85 and a nice Sterling Silver bracelet , So it is consistent if nothing else. Only thing I have to complain about is that the sounds seem to be a bit wishy - washy compared to the SE's more solid sound. Friday's effort was from a park and the finds were down a Max of 6". Saturday and Sunday were from the local beach.and some of the finds were down 12". I got a funny sounding signal, and a reading of 12- 41 which is in the upper reading for our $1 ans $2 coins, but when I dug down 12" I got $1-50c all in silver coins including 40c in 5c pieces, 5 - 10c coins and the rest were 20c pieces. You never know what you will get till you dig it. Hope this gives some of you fellows the enthusiasm to keep digging.

Have you tried setting thevolume gain and volume limit higher? sure makes mine sound anything but wishy washy