Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

E trac rocked it today.

jkline

Went back to a permish I hit last week, swinging buddy Ron decided to hit other pastures.

Found a total of 3 silvers, 1 buff and 9 wheats, all less than 3" deep, in a sea of nails that are 4"-9" deep. The yard is 50x150.

I'm still beta testing Elmy's magic program, which is based around his 1-10. The results were fantastic. I dug a total of 32 coins over both days and dug only 4 pieces of trash-- one of which is part of a toy Derringer, another is part of a pocket watch (thought I had a half dollar), old canning jar lid, and a small bronze lock.

Two of the dimes were in the same hole, around so much iron I had 3 plugs opened and 5 nails removed before I finally nabbed the merc and a wheat.

On ever target I located with the 1-10, determined it to be a coin, then switched to AndyS. I would not have found a Rosie had I been searching in AndyS. There were 3 nails, one 5" long in that hole. Andys was just chaotic-- I would have moved on. The 1-10/magic I could literally see through all the clutter and nabbed the coin.

I used to hunt AndyS exclusively. Not anymore. You will not miss targets with a tighter discrimination program.

Attachments

• 20211113_151521.jpg
    20211113_151521.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 171
Went back to a permish I hit last week, swinging buddy Ron decided to hit other pastures.

Found a total of 3 silvers, 1 buff and 9 wheats, all less than 3" deep, in a sea of nails that are 4"-9" deep. The yard is 50x150.

I'm still beta testing Elmy's magic program, which is based around his 1-10. The results were fantastic. I dug a total of 32 coins over both days and dug only 4 pieces of trash-- one of which is part of a toy Derringer, another is part of a pocket watch (thought I had a half dollar), old canning jar lid, and a small bronze lock.

Two of the dimes were in the same hole, around so much iron I had 3 plugs opened and 5 nails removed before I finally nabbed the merc and a wheat.

On ever target I located with the 1-10, determined it to be a coin, then switched to AndyS. I would not have found a Rosie had I been searching in AndyS. There were 3 nails, one 5" long in that hole. Andys was just chaotic-- I would have moved on. The 1-10/magic I could literally see through all the clutter and nabbed the coin.

I used to hunt AndyS exclusively. Not anymore. You will not miss targets with a tighter discrimination program.
Very impressive ! All from a previously hunted area ! With a discontinued detector ! With a tight pattern that nulls the detector on iron/trash yet still sees the coin.
I would call that " Magic "

Thanks for the report on the magic program....

E L M Y