Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

E-Trac & X-1 Probe Ordered.

I took everyone's advice about ordering my detector from Detector Depot. You were all right, real great people. I also ordered the X-1 Probe as well but from another dealer on this site. I feel like a Kid on Christmas!!!. After 40 years of detecting, I am really excited about getting this new machine. Thanks everybody who gave me the advice. HH...Jesse.

on the new E-Trac! It's a great deal isn't it? :surprised: Well not sure how he does it, but it was the deciding factor for me getting one - in this ecomony you gotta find the best deal around! Best of luck with it! :thumbup:

Eric......

The economy is the best reason for getting an E-trac. It will pay for itself and also put money in your pocket every time you go out!

I have not got mine yet, but I soon will.

Hi Steve, Right you are! I'm always amazed at how much money is in the ground - don't think your average person realizes it, but with inflation the clad is worth less and less. As a kid, had I had a detector, I would have spent the whole summer dgging up money, but today even if you dig clad all day long it still won't pay my bills! Too bad - wouldn't it be cool to make a living finding money in the ground? Even the silver coins we find are worth so little if you price them in a coin shop. I just like the thrill of finding old stuff.