Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

E-Track Warranty

joedirt

My stock coil went all crazy on me a few weeks ago. I called the customer service number, they sent me a shipping label to print out, and I boxed up the bad coil and sent it back.

It didn't cost me a dime in shipping, no questions asked, and I got a replacement coil in less than two weeks. I even got a free set of nuts, washers, and bolt along with a new skip plate. I didn't send those in, just the coil.

Not bad, not bad at all. :thumbup:

cool, thats nice to know. i think the coil warranty is 1 year? i wonder how much it would cost to replace out of warranty.

thanks for the info. i had a coil go crazy on my old whites 6000 years ago....it was $90 then to replace. im sure someday ill need to replace this one also... every time i bump it on something i cringe.

Found my coil had cracks contacted my dealer on Saturday afternoon, he contacted Minelab and by Wednesday I had the replacement from Minelab. Great service from dealer and Minelab!

so glad you guys got your coils sorted out seemed like quite a speedy process its nice to know we have that backup