Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Eagle Spectrum Short Course video

diggin4relics

Does anyone really need this video? It is for the White's Eagle Spectrum. I'm willing to give it to someone that really needs it.

Mike

there was someone on the xlt classroom,looking for info on the eagle spectrum the post was:where is the classroom,i don't know if it's what they're looking for,just trying to be of help.

He was willing to pay $20 for it too.

That was me. I was able to get one from my club but when I got it home with it I discovered that my VCR machine was busted.
I can't even remember the last time I watched a VHS tape. LOL

If you still have it, I'll take it for our club. There is a few members that have the Spectrum. Thanks

Kenneth W Briggs
Three Seasons Treasure Hunters LLC.
1010 Front St.
Chippewa Falls, WI. 54729
(715) 579-0649