Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

eagle spectrum

okdirtfisher

stopped at a pawn shop today and seen an eagle spectrum for 300.00. I looked trying to find post about this machine but haven't seen anything. just wondering if the price is right and how the machine performed in the field.

Lots has been posted on the Eagle series, use the search feature. $300 might be a little high depending on model and accessories. If the shop is asking $300, they probably have about $100 in the machine and plenty of room to negotiate price.

If you ever need any welding done I'm your man.To find something on forum,well quit frankly I miss the mark!Thanks Larry.
I had passed by the pawn shop after leaving treasure electronics here in Tulsa. my mxt300 went to sweet home 2wks ago on a warranty check-up with the 300mm coil being the concern.I'll post the results next week.

I bought a Eagle Spectrum detector on ebay about 8 years ago for about $275. It was a very good machine. I used it for about 4 years on beaches, found alot of stuff with it. I see from time to time one on ebay, under $300, between $200-$250. It was the top of the line of it's time. The XLT came from the technology of the Eagle Spectrum.

The Eagle Spectrum is a nice machine but I don't think it has anything on the MXT. It would make a nice back up though, but then, so would a new Coinmaster for $180.

I purchased a coinmaster as a loner 12/3/2009 resold it to a co-worker for gift for his wife hopefully she will post her finds,I am looking for another as a loner and back-up for myself,will find out soon what my choice will be good ol income tax,