Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Early impressions...

gsmith

Now I'm no noobie at this...been at this for a long time, but because of my job and other obligations I don't get a lot of swing time in. My 1st detector was a whites idx...when I bought it it was top of the line, nice detector, had it for a long time.2nd detector was a minelab x-terra 50, not "top of the line" but very much a upgrade to the old whites.3rd detector about this time last year was a garrett at pro again not "top of the line", but the more I used it, the more I thought it was one of the best around. Then about 3 weeks ago, BTW a very BIG thank-you to Chuck at Indian Nations Detectors!, I traded the pro ( and of course some cash ) for a once or twice used, less then 4 months old F75 black SE and WOW !! I knew it would be a better detector than the pro but I had no idea!:surprised: The depth,weight, true all metal mode, crazy deep boost mode....I mean it is just insane! There are still times I'd like to wrap it around a tree :rant: but I'm getting better with the tweaking every time out :happy: I have hit some old parks here in doo dah that I pounded to death over the summer not to mention every body else here in town swing a detector and have been simply amazed how it's like hunting the areas for the 1st time...the ground just lights up with new targets...in 4 less than 2 hr hunts with the SE I've found a 1921 Morgan a 1927 Merc and a 1940 Wheat. I know this doesn't really have anything to do with anything and not really very informative...just had to get it off my chest on how impressive this thing is! :thumbup:
Greg

n/t

Got to love that boost mode! Keep learning it and don't wrap it around a tree. :)
tvr

I share your enthusiasm for the F75 LTD. Mine is an early Camo version which I truly love. I hear people complain about noise and signals and etc. and I just smile. Once you get used to it, the F75 has a pretty clear language. I always have a lot of confidence when I am swinging the F75. It is also one of the lightest and easiest to swing top of the line detectors made by anyone. I have other detectors and I use them at times, but I never feel out of place swinging the Fisher. If you keep hunting you will find that it gets better and better. Thanks, for sharing. Please keep posting your impressions.

Don
HH