Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Earphone Gel Pads

otlew

I have looked at the three M P*e.l..t0r gel pads, about $42 plus shipping! Is there any other brand that fits 1O5 properly?

Thanks in advance for your advice

Just fit a set to a set of 105's...the trick to all of them is to pull the pel..tor pads of, trim them away from the mount, then aqua seal the new to the mount, but they have to be pressed. I have some pic's of all...will post them monday..most all fit, with just alittle mismatch, not even enough to notice.
These are CanSlaws, think they are about 20 dollars..have to check...I use some from aircraft spruce for about the same price, and fit fine like these.....

I agree Neil, Joe is trustworthy for sure.

I ordered two pair of the ear gels from Ear Gels $17.95 each + 5.95 USPS Priority, so total of $41.88 or $20.94 each

I used the aircraft spruce based on recommendations here - no problems fitting them at all, and they feel great now.

Thanks Tim, I will report on the Faro Brand when they come in.

Tin Fin said:
I used the aircraft spruce based on recommendations here - no problems fitting them at all, and they feel great now.

I installed the Faro gel pads. Worked just fine and the price was $20 a set, so I bought 2 sets. My Aqua Gel had dried out and so I used 3M Plastic Emblem and Trim Adhesive, I had some from a car repair I did. We will see if it holds up, I think it will since it is intended for the exterior of a car.