Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

easement hunting

thankyou for your input!..what i go after is the old easements that are kind of "shabby"
looking,and of course "old"..they are everywhere ,and i feel have been overlooked because as you mentioned they ARE right in front of people's homes and you are very noticible to others!
that being said,i have never been hassled!..if i am hassled i WILL just move on as you pointed out!..i really think you can get away with hunting with a tesoro or another cheaper detector with a small loop!
the reason i ask is, i am curious what other's hunt the easements with to determine if i am using the right equipment!

(h.h!)
j.t.

very true!..but i gotta tell ya i HAVE been lucky in that regard!
have not had any nutty people yelling at me yet!..hope i can
keep it that way!

(h.h!)
j.t.