Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

eBay user: Bryonheath

Trailduster

Does anyone know eBay user Bryonheath from Connecticut?

He sells 3d printed NOX accessories. I bought a head unit QR release from him, paid May 19th with no response to emails and item not shipped.

I really want the item but there are time limits for claims if this guy is not going to honor the sale and his feedback suggests this is regular business practice.

He sells 3d printed NOX accessories. I bought a head unit QR release from him, paid May 19th with no response to emails and item not shipped.

I really want the item but there are time limits for claims if this guy is not going to honor the sale and his feedback suggests this is regular business practice.
Let him have a few more days and then call your credit card company and decline the charges if he is already charged you

If you bought it thru E-bay, contact E-bay and report the issue, they will take care of it.

Or PayPal if you paid thru them.
Some people are just slow as hell
about a month ago I ordered a metal detecting book for Florida
estimated delivery date June 30th I contacted them said if that the best they can do forget it.
they gave a refund ordered the same book
from someone else got it 5 day later

I was hoping he was a forum member and saw the post and would reach out.
I'd really like the item as it would make life easier charging the NOX and cleaning it.
Two others have recently purchase the same QR release so you'd think he could at least contact people if there was an issue instead of leaving us out to dry, but a few other feedbacks suggest he is slow to ship and one says he never shipped.

Do you have FB? He is on there back in a day when I was.
I didn’t have a problem with him but he might be busy working, just a guess.
Tony

I was hoping he was a forum member and saw the post and would reach out.
I'd really like the item as it would make life easier charging the NOX and cleaning it.
Two others have recently purchase the same QR release so you'd think he could at least contact people if there was an issue instead of leaving us out to dry, but a few other feedbacks suggest he is slow to ship and one says he never shipped.
I'm in Ct and I messaged him on Ebay about his product he got back to me but I never ordered from him I'd say DM him on ebay
Mark

Do you have FB? He is on there back in a day when I was.
I didn’t have a problem with him but he might be busy working, just a guess.
Tony
I found him on FB but don't want to come off as a creeper. Bad vibes I guess.

I'm in Ct and I messaged him on Ebay about his product he got back to me but I never ordered from him I'd say DM him on ebay
Mark
I've DM'd him through eBay a few times. Even gave him as out to work with in his response. No even one reply.