Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Elmy,I have a quest

woodbutcher

Why is the 1 outlined in red On the pattern? I traded a friend a few machines for a etrac yesterday and I’m about to put this 110 program in but im curious about the 1 . Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1484.gif
    IMG_1484.gif
    286.8 KB · Views: 114
Someone asked me where most Indian Head Pennies will hit with this pattern.
The outlined area is where most IH's hit.

As with any coin, they most definitely can and do fall outside of this red box....any experienced detectorist will expand this pattern to get a clean sounding target.
The 110 pattern is a successful way for a beginner to the etrac to be able to pull silver and Indian head pennies without digging a ton of trash, use it as a learning tool
to recognize the sounds of a good target and listen carefully to each target dug with the 110. The reverse pattern of the 110 will sound off on iron targets and is used as a tool to decide to dig or keep walking.

I am going to be returning to the cancer Institution for another bout with Lung cancer.. WV62 may be able to answer your questions about the eTrac if I am not available.
Or others may chip in to help.
Cheers and HH .
E L M Y
Thank you Elmy, I hope you get better and are back at it soon. I was with my uncle through his whole time dealing with lung cancer, although I didn’t have it I watched him struggle with life so I really do hope you get better.

I am going to be returning to the cancer Institution for another bout with Lung cancer.. WV62 may be able to answer your questions about the eTrac if I am not available.
Cheers and HH .
E L M Y
Sorry to hear about your health issues .. hopefully they help you!!

I don't think you answered his question about the 1 box being outlined, but I'm guessing it got over looked ..

One thing you will for sure need that will go with any hunting pattern you use is Elmy's Reverse Magic Quick Mask check pattern. I will save you a lot of digging, it works I have been using it for well over a year now. Even my brother like the Reverse Magic and he runs a Fisher F5. What we do is flag are targets and check each others targets and when I am checking his he ask if I ran the Magic over it. LOL
Congrats on your new to you E-Trac
Ron in WV

Sorry to hear about your health issues .. hopefully they help you!!

I don't think you answered his question about the 1 box being outlined, but I'm guessing it got over looked ..
yes....the 1 box outlined is the most commonly found IH window.....for the 110 pattern that he asked about

Prayers for your improvement, and steady hands, clear heads for the medical staff/technicians.

Cheers and HH .
E L M Y
Good luck Elmy. Stay strong!

yes....the 1 box outlined is the most commonly found IH window.....for the 110 pattern that he asked about
the 01 box is just a mark to start to make any patterns with this app. It can show up anywhere as a starting point when you open it.