Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Elmy s 110 program settings

woodbutcher

I had a member ask me for the settings, I screen shot Elmy post from a thread he made,,,I use his settings and the 110 discrimination program .. Very good, not just a silver slayer but a nickel hog program for sure. If i get a 12 or 13 conductive it’s almost alway a nickel,,If I see a flash of 14 conductive anytime I’m gone,it’s always a pull tab..
Thank you Elmy for the program

Attachments

• IMG_1531.jpeg
    IMG_1531.jpeg
    504.3 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_1532.jpeg
    IMG_1532.jpeg
    1,001.7 KB · Views: 224
  • IMG_1533.jpeg
    IMG_1533.jpeg
    327.1 KB · Views: 222
I had a member ask me for the settings, I screen shot Elmy post from a thread he made,,,I use his settings and the 110 discrimination program .. Very good, not just a silver slayer but a nickel hog program for sure. If i get a 12 or 13 conductive it’s almost alway a nickel,,If I see a flash of 14 conductive anytime I’m gone,it’s always a pull tab..
Thank you Elmy for the program
A reverse discrimination of the 110 setup on your quick mask is a one button push to call it trash or treasure. It should be included as a final decision of walking away or digging the target. Just another helpful tool to improve the 110 program.

May I ask ?
What's the difference between the Explorer and the Etrac ?
Would the 110 work on the Explorer ???

eTrac has a different target area. The good targets do not show up in the same area as the eTrac. So the 110 program as it is will not work.
Assuming you graduated to the Etrc from the Explorers.

Do you have any patterns that function like the 1-10 on an Explorer xs ?

Always appreciating your time and knowledge spent here. Especially the beep an dig threads.

Assuming you graduated to the Etrc from the Explorers.

Do you have any patterns that function like the 1-10 on an Explorer xs ?

Always appreciating your time and knowledge spent here. Especially the beep an dig threads.
went from a whites dfx to the etrac.... explorers I never have owned.

went from a whites dfx to the etrac.... explorers I never have owned.
Darn.
You'd of been the man to know.
I just replaced my little 5" hockey puck coil that was stolen with the Nel 6". I can swing that at 13 ozs.
Hoping to get back into the Explorer.
Every other coil just to heavy. Shoulders coming back way to slow. Completely tore both out year ago February. Only the ligaments on the back intact.
Maybe I'll just make another program with the learning screen using 1800's coins for where I'll be on an early 1800's homestead.
What coins would you suggest in NE Ohio.

I would say you may want to rig up a harness. Here is some idea of what I use on my E-Trac.
Ron in WV

IMG_3408.jpgIMG_3410.jpgIMG_3411.jpgIMG_3412.jpgIMG_3414.jpgIMG_3416.jpg

Well it started off as Slingything that I ordered and it didn't work, so I used some parts of it and made the rest. What didn't work was being attached to the detector all the time. So I came up with that hook on the end of the bungee cord and the wire tie loops at the base of the handle for the hook. I heated that plastic hook and closed it up so it stays hooked until turn it a bit and I am loose from the detector.
I have full range of movement or a full swing of the detector. The only issue I have with it is if I get in heavy brush it can get me tangled up or if my movement gives me a lot slack on the bungee it the hook may come loose from the detector.
All the weight is off the detector but you still feel the weight on the stop and start of the swing.
One thing nice is will work on my F75 and the E-trac with no adjusting, just hook up and go. The key to that is locating that loop at the base of the hand grip on the detector, so it really set for the base of you hand.
Hope you can go through any old straps you can come up with and use the pictures I attached to come up with something that will work for you.

Ron in WV

eTrac has a different target area. The good targets do not show up in the same area as the eTrac. So the 110 program as it is will not work.
Elmy-----Can the CTX be set up to work with your 110 program and Iron reject program?----Are the TID #s the same on those two detectors?

Elmy-----Can the CTX be set up to work with your 110 program and Iron reject program?----Are the TID #s the same on those two detectors?
The 110 and magic program are for the eTrac.... however a few have applied it to the ctx .... maybe someone who used it will reply ?
The smartfind screen for the eTrac and the ctx are very close and most coin id numbers I have seen are almost the same for both.

Well it started off as Slingything that I ordered and it didn't work, so I used some parts of it and made the rest. What didn't work was being attached to the detector all the time. So I came up with that hook on the end of the bungee cord and the wire tie loops at the base of the handle for the hook. I heated that plastic hook and closed it up so it stays hooked until turn it a bit and I am loose from the detector.
I have full range of movement or a full swing of the detector. The only issue I have with it is if I get in heavy brush it can get me tangled up or if my movement gives me a lot slack on the bungee it the hook may come loose from the detector.
All the weight is off the detector but you still feel the weight on the stop and start of the swing.
One thing nice is will work on my F75 and the E-trac with no adjusting, just hook up and go. The key to that is locating that loop at the base of the hand grip on the detector, so it really set for the base of you hand.
Hope you can go through any old straps you can come up with and use the pictures I attached to come up with something that will work for you.

Ron in WV
Thank You Ron. I'll have to look into that.

A reverse discrimination of the 110 setup on your quick mask is a one button push to call it trash or treasure. It should be included as a final decision of walking away or digging the target. Just another helpful tool to improve the 110 program.

What is meant by "reverse discrimination"? If you push the Quick Mask button one time, Quick Mask will be in an "all metal default discrimination pattern". How does this work?