Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Emulating The Nokta Fors Core or Makro Racer with the V3i?

Altamaha

Has anyone tried this?

Tried What????????:shrug:

Really need a little more to go on here.........

I have not tried to emulate other machines. But the v3 can be whatever I want it to be based on my needs at a site or my personal preference. For me I like using the v in three freq with a Rd of 60 and the 5 hi filter. I feel no need at this time to emulate another machine, I don't want to dumb down this v :). I would put my v up against anything out there.

Having the Makro Racer since late Friday...I only have 4 hours on it and am compiling my observations for posting in that forum until after I've got more time on it. I see this topic was moved from the Makro forum.
Immediately upon reading this topic I thought of several smart a$$ answers but that's not appropriate, is it?
HH - Bruce