Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

End of 2018 total finds.

rottonr

The pictures are of all the rings, the silver finds (including the rings from the "all the ring" picture), all the clad coins and my favorit all the GOLD.

A very good year! Love the 22k gold! And heavy! But thirty more days to dig treasures..never let it rest!

P-digger said:
Looks like you had a good year, don't you just love this hobby.

My wife says not a hobby, it's a obsession. :twodetecting:

OldBeechnut said:
A very good year! Love the 22k gold! And heavy! But thirty more days to dig treasures..never let it rest!

LOL, Here in Wisconsin I go till the water get hard.

Lol I think that your wife may be right. Is it just me.. but I am constantly looking at the water wondering if I could pull up a golden ticket. Lol not a bad obsession to have in m opinion.:detecting:

P-digger said:
Lol I think that your wife may be right. Is it just me.. but I am constantly looking at the water wondering if I could pull up a golden ticket. Lol not a bad obsession to have in m opinion.:detecting:

Not to do the old one up, but when I look at the ladies I start with the rings. :surrender:

rottonr said:
LOL, Here in Wisconsin I go till the water get hard.

Great! Here in Maryland normally don't have frozen till feb but when we do we just chip out a 20 foot square and push it out and under the ice shelf. Have yet to find anything worthy of the effort but it gets us out. Desperation!

I can only imagine how cold it gets up there in the winter!...:shocked: