Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Enjoy the video's

GateKeeper

This is an on going process. These instructional video's have been verified as accurate by Minelab. If you have any question's or comment's about anyone of these video's, feel free to do so. More video's to come. The following posts by me are done by several people. I just post them but others besides me have also done them. :bouncy:

Gatekeeper
Phil

Thanks so much for posting them!

Thanks GateKeeper for the instructional videos, just getting started, each time I watch I catch something different. very helpful

Thank you. Much appreciated.

mark v said:
diamondcutter said:
Hmmm how can i see video's, i don't see where to click.

I'm not seeing the videos either.

They're not in this message thread...they're in virtually every one of the other message threads in this sub-forum (Minelab CTX 3030 Instructional Videos).