Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Epic day of hunting! TWO coin spills. One had a GOLD COIN! Huge Gold Ring Silver Coins

I subscribed to your channel. I like your videos. You put them together into a nice product. How about sharing some Etrac mode settings and tips/tricks?

CS

Thank you very much for subbing my channel and I'm glad to hear you have enjoyed my videos. I really appreciate you letting me know. I may put together a video or two about the E-Trac and how I hunt with it in the future. It would be a separate video from my others and fit in between them. It takes so much time and work to make the videos I do but I hope to be able to make time for them.
Greg

coin-star said:
I subscribed to your channel. I like your videos. You put them together into a nice product. How about sharing some Etrac mode settings and tips/tricks?

CS

Congratulations that is most definitely a phenomenal hunt. A gold is not only on many of our bucket list, but any of thos other features finds would make a decent hunt a good hunt!

Nice job and great save.

Epic hunt for sure, I subscribed to your channel after watching that! Your vids are very well put together

Thank you very much BT. I'm still coming down from that hunt. LOL

Big Treble said:
Congratulations that is most definitely a phenomenal hunt. A gold is not only on many of our bucket list, but any of thos other features finds would make a decent hunt a good hunt!

Nice job and great save.

Thanks very much for subscribing! I really appreciate that and am glad you are enjoying the videos. I try hard to make the best video I can and really appreciate the compliment. ATB Greg

Simpsonslammer said:
Epic hunt for sure, I subscribed to your channel after watching that! Your vids are very well put together

WOW! I watched your video before I ran across your post here. I needed a napkin to keep wiping the drool off my chin :surprised:

Anyway, I'm a subscriber and really like your videos and channel, keep them coming.

Thanks HHS! Really appreciate you watching the video. It definitely was a day that I will never forget. Very happy to hear you are a subscriber and are enjoying my channel and videos. Working right now on the next video.
Hope you'll like this next one too. ATB Greg

HIGH HO SILVER said:
WOW! I watched your video before I ran across your post here. I needed a napkin to keep wiping the drool off my chin :surprised:

Anyway, I'm a subscriber and really like your videos and channel, keep them coming.