Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Epic day of hunting! TWO coin spills. One had a GOLD COIN! Huge Gold Ring Silver Coins

cz70pro

It has been a while since I have posted on the forum but I just had to share one of the best days detecting I have ever had with you here. I found a field that was owned by the city that bordered some older Victorian homes. I decided to hunt it and I was definitely glad I did! It had been hunted before but there were lots of mid and low tones still in the ground. I spent the day digging every single signal above 0 on the conductive scale and boy did it ever pay off! Rather than write a long post about the hunt, I thought I would give you a link so you could watch the entire hunt on video on my channel I started 6 months ago called Finding America. I named this video "Dazed For Days" as that is exactly what happened to me after finding my first US gold coin. I have found 5 gold coins in total over my 39 years of hunting but this was my very first US gold coin. An 1879 2.50 gold quarter eagle in amazing condition. Definitely my pride and joy! LOL

Link to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpOmyv7zcEo

Link to channel: https://www.youtube.com/findingamerica

Wow sweet finds gold coins are like a needle in the haystack! I’ve chatted with you on YouTube I watch videos and often think about doing some like the hunt We had yesterday
Congratulations
Mark

laplander said:
Awesome report, congratulations on the gold coin !!
Thanks for sharing,
Jeff

Thanks Jeff. It was an absolutely amazing day of hunting. Almost needed a paramedic at the end of the day when the gold coin spill pipped up! LOL
Greg

Mkus said:
Wow sweet finds gold coins are like a needle in the haystack! I’ve chatted with you on YouTube I watch videos and often think about doing some like the hunt We had yesterday
Congratulations
Mark

Thanks Mark. It definitely was a moment I will not soon forget.
ATB Greg

Thanks Woody! You never know when it is going to be your day to find one.
ATB Greg

woody said:
Great finds. Only gold coin I've ever seen was one I bought.

What a FANTASTIC bunch of finds - a HUGE congrats on the Gold coin ! :beers:

Great channel and I'm a subscriber. Dream finds, in fact; instead of counting 'sheep' trying to go to sleep at night... I dream about counting silver and gold coin spills I've never experienced :shocked:

Thanks Ohio! It's a hunt that is hard to put into words. So glad I was able to capture the moment on video ATB Greg

E-Trac-Ohio said:
What a FANTASTIC bunch of finds - a HUGE congrats on the Gold coin ! :beers:

Thanks HHS! I put a lot of work into my channel and videos and I am very happy to hear you subbed and are enjoying it. As for your sleep method, that would just keep me up all night! LOL

ATB GReg

HIGH HO SILVER said:
Great channel and I'm a subscriber. Dream finds, in fact; instead of counting 'sheep' trying to go to sleep at night... I dream about counting silver and gold coin spills I've never experienced :shocked:

Thanks Matt! They definitely don't and happy I could share the video with you. It was an amazing day.
ATB Greg

MattBullSummerville said:
Days like that don’t happy very often, outstanding. Thank you for posting the video.