Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Epic hunt Old Resort yields big silver finds and copper!

Mark kus

Just a incredible day hunting with my friend Scoutly at one of his permissions.
The day ended with 17 silver and two coppers one a largie the other a possible 1/2 cent.
The resort is now closed we started in the field by the river which was loaded mostly silver coins very few clad at this resort!
Mostly dimes at first dating back to 1920 then Q got a spill mercury dime then a quarter.
As we worked the field I had a unmistakable 33-35 almost in the middle of the field that was a 1944 walker!
Then we tried another area which I found the large cent and a silver Rosie hunting along the river I found a 1936 Washington then a slick copper which may be a half cent.
We ended the day tired probably 6 hours no stop hunting!!!
The equinox’s were doing great both same settings .
Just an epic day thanks Q who’s Scoutly on the forum we have fished together and been acquaintances for many years!
Mark
1C0A26AC-BF09-4872-B022-E39C2CEB588E.jpeg
FC9F2605-2177-44AA-96C2-BE6CD31D794E.jpeg
3D748081-FCB7-4B9B-9E27-3328E96E6F2A.jpeg
3CC7D8C9-3B8F-4BE5-B003-617BA0D57A3D.png

Wow ... a killer hunt that you'll never forget - congrats !
I'd go back as soon as possible - there's more !

Good Hunting !

Thanks we dug more silver than clad probably! 10 silver days are far and few in between!
Mark

EA4365A1-9460-4064-8EBD-E986C29F0E7F.jpeg

You can see the impression on the left of the coin
76BD35F6-F166-4C41-94D5-2277EDDE7B51.jpeg

Last edited:
Just a incredible day hunting with my friend Scoutly at one of his permissions.
The day ended with 17 silver and two coppers one a largie the other a possible 1/2 cent.
The resort is now closed we started in the field by the river which was loaded mostly silver coins very few clad at this resort!
Mostly dimes at first dating back to 1920 then Q got a spill mercury dime then a quarter.
As we worked the field I had a unmistakable 33-35 almost in the middle of the field that was a 1944 walker!
Then we tried another area which I found the large cent and a silver Rosie hunting along the river I found a 1936 Washington then a slick copper which may be a half cent.
We ended the day tired probably 6 hours no stop hunting!!!
The equinox’s were doing great both same settings .
Just an epic day thanks Q who’s Scoutly on the forum we have fished together and been acquaintances for many years!
Mark
View attachment 1642View attachment 1643View attachment 1644View attachment 1645
what a terrific hunt! congrats, great pics, thanks for sharing!
jeff

Thanks Jeff and booty it was a fantastic hunt love these types of hunts who doesn’t lol! I just got an email from a friend hit the beach 10 hours!!!two half’s 3 silver quarters 3 war nickels and 3 gold rings one 10k 2 14k men’s bands
I don’t think I’ve ever detected 10 hours!using his GPX..