Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

EQ 800 impressive !!

mrcolin2u

My house wag built in the 1930's and I've been over the front yard multiple times with all my detectors over the years including tesoro's , fisher, and Minelabs but this EQ800 keeps on finding coins that I missed with all my other detectors. First time I tried on front yard I found a coin spill with a silver half dollar, silver quarters, and buffalo nickels. How did I miss this ?? It was only a few feet from my front door LOL !
This week I've been out a couple of times and found a wheat penny and a couple of dimes .
I haven't read the manual just the quick start, but I really need to learn this machine because I think it is amazing. I've never had a VDI all my other machines were audio only, but I'm enjoying this one a lot !
Thanks to Richard from Backwoods Detectors who gave me a great price !!

Nice spill pic?

Glad your having fun with the 800, its pretty good right out of the box! Thanks for sharing the goods :beers:
Jeff

What other Minelabs were you using with audio only? Musketeer? Nice finds,and so close to your couch!:lol:

IDXMonster said:
What other Minelabs were you using with audio only? Musketeer? Nice finds,and so close to your couch!:lol:
I used a sovereign GT and mused those coins.
My first detector was a bandito 2 umax and that picked up a few old coins and several bullets
This Nox is sniffing out everything that’s left