Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Equinox 1000

larryk56

Well ,,,, after making the observation that the 800 is taking forever
to get stocked, I guess that I will just wait until the next model comes out.

Is there an Equinox 1000 on the horizon?

My prediction, It'll be called the Equinox 1200--Its about 18 months out--will have all the little quirks of the 800 worked out--all the bells and whistles of the CTX 3030--and retail for 1,999. Just thinking.. HH Mark

markinswpa said:
My prediction, It'll be called the Equinox 1200--Its about 18 months out--will have all the little quirks of the 800 worked out--all the bells and whistles of the CTX 3030--and retail for 1,999. Just thinking.. HH Mark

it will have FE/CO numbers, focus for it will be rock solid ID numbers....in trashy areas!

It wont be out before the end of 2020 . Minelab is slow to bring out new relic machines .
The Equinox is the replacement for the Terra's and look how long they have been out .
And some say the ET was replaced by the CTX but the ET is still sold .

Minelab's main sales are from Gold and Mine detectors.

Also a well known tester of the Equinox has already said he will be using the Equinox for the foreseeable future.
I wouldn't mind a new ET replacement but i can wait .

I personally think that Minelab likes to create shortages of their
products as a marketing strategy to drive demand.

dont wait too long :biggrin:
the Nox is finding the goodies. :clapping: