Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Equinox 600. Giving error code 11

lse450cc

Turn it on and six seconds it goes in to Er 11. Has anyone seen this before. I guess it will have to go back to my to lab

one time while changing coils on the 3030 i bet a pin and it went crazy like that. Look closely to be sure that isn't the problem. good luck

Did it go to the repair center and get repaired, or did it go to ML in IL and get replaced?

Of course, good service either way.

I had a new coil put on my Excal II at the new service center. I had it back in a week. I couldn't be happier with the whole job.

I believe they sent him a new coil or a new coil and detector. As far as I can determine, Minelab has no repair facility in Illinois - Detector Center is their contractor for repairs.