Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Equinox 600

I just bought a Minelab Equinox 600 about a week ago and have not used it other than in
its preset mode Park 2. I when back with the Equinox 600 machine to 3 places I thought was hunted out. I went in these 3 places and it was like I had never hunted these sites. All these sites were nail infested sites. I guess my other 3 brand detectors couldn't unmask the coins. This is the best metal detector that I have ever had, and that's saying a lot because I have had almost ever Brand of Detector that has been put out. I started metal detecting back in 1971 so that's a lot of years detecting. Thanks Minelab for putting out a mid range price detector that's performs like a top end detector.

yeah I got the 800 & have the same experience, my old hunting grounds have become new again, so now I have to revisit all my old
hunting grounds. Found silvers I missed Buttons, & a 1758 Half Real. & I'm just getting started only had it about 1 month

Good luck with it

I got one for beach hunting which is only done a couple times a year. But to learn the detector I took It to a site that me and others pounded. I only dug higher tones. One Silver dime, one wheat and an Indian. All in an hour. Bugs were eating me alive. As said i was quite selective in what I dug. I was fooled by two curved nails which I thought could be nails before I dug. Over all I was impressed by the detector. I had very good confidence in it. Good depth and I found that I wasn't trying to make good signals out of crappy ones. When you hit a coin it lets you know it.