Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Equinox 600's first trial

dirt lizard

I think I have a winner. Tested out the Equinox 600 at a beat park that's been hit with just about every detector made and she come's out with flying silver.

Congrats! Very encouraging for those of us with those beaten to death parks!! Would you mind share your initial settings?
Thanks,
Chuck

Park 2, Target tones 2, Recovery speed 2, Iron Bias 0, Sens 20. I found that recovery speed in 2 is better to pin point in then 3.

The 600 and 800 are awesome detectors but I have hit a cpl places that have been pounded over the years and if it ain't there it ain't there. On the other hand I hit a park that had been recently hunted because every 5' there was evidence of plugs. I hit it with both the 600 and 800 and pulled over $100 in clad and 2 silver rings

This machine amazed me more then any other detector I owned in the past. Right now I have close to 15 parks around my area that need a redoing with this machine. I can't wait::detecting:

dirt lizard said:
Park 2, Target tones 2, Recovery speed 2, Iron Bias 0, Sens 20. I found that recovery speed in 2 is better to pin point in then 3.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

Thank you to Chuckiao and Dirt lizard for pointing the way to other new owners of the EQUINOX.

Thank you all for your postings, but if you will, PLEASE head your post with the most important aspects of such;

i.e. What program adjustments you preferred, that assisted you in achieving, (or not?), the ,resulting outcome.

Your help is appreciated. matt