Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Equinox 700/900 lower rods now available...

sgoss66

Hi all!

I wanted to introduce our Equinox 700/900 lower rods, which are now available for $69 plus $11 shipping for a standard-length lower rod (22") or $79 plus $11 shipping for a "tall-man" lower, up to 26" in length.

These lowers feature 100% 3K carbon-fiber tubes, in a matte/ribbed surface finish to match the stock shaft, and include the red "warning line," 3 inches from the end.

So, if you need an extra lower rod or two, to keep attached to one of your accessory coils for easier/faster in-the-field coil changes, please contact me at steve@stevesdetectorrods.com. I expect that this "first batch" will sell out quickly, with most of them reserved for my "wait list customers," but I will have a few left over once I get all of the ones shipped to my "wait list" customers. Meanwhile, additional parts/tubes are in production...

Please contact me at steve@stevesdetectorrods.com for information, or to place an order.

Thanks!

--Steve

EQX700900Lower#4reduced.jpg

EQX700900Lower#2reduced.jpg

EQX700900Lower#1reduced.jpg

Nice rod Steve I like your bottom coil connection better than the factory.
Minelab uses those crappy washers!
Mark