Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Equinox 700/900 Protective Covers

Deano116

Protective Cover for the Minelab Equinox 700/900.
Protects against dirt, dust and scratches. Made with durable nylon Cordura with a vinyl front. I have been making covers for 15 yrs with thousands of satisfied customers and I stand buy my products 100%. Made in the USA. Many copy cats out there but they cant match the quality. $25 with free shipping.
20230124_160421.jpg

Deano, will these fit the XTerra Pro?

The side buttons can be pushed with the cover on, just takes some getting used to.
On the 700 and 900, but the buttons on the Manticore are shorter and are a pita to find. We aren't talking Manticore in the post but just be aware if you own a Manticore. jm2c

I know where the side buttons are. I haven’t had any problem pressing them on my Nox 900 with the cover on.

Beware that the side buttons will a problem accessing with the cover on. Just saying.
That's because the side buttons aren't where you think they are when they're covered up. Figure that out and it gets easier.

That's because the side buttons aren't where you think they are when they're covered up. Figure that out and it gets easier.
Why the maker of these covers didn't put a physical button on the exterior of the sides where the buttons underneath are, or just left those areas naked, is my point. I still have to poke around every time I go to the sides.

I find them easily with this cover I got for my Manticore when I put them on my Equinox 800. Fast as lightning!. The button heights on the Manticore are simply shorter and the side fabric of these covers cripple the search with fingers.

Just trying to give the maker advice on design.

Why the maker of these covers didn't put a physical button on the exterior of the sides where the buttons underneath are, or just left those areas naked, is my point. I still have to poke around every time I go to the sides.
Use a bright colored sharpie or paint marker where the buttons are.

Use a bright colored sharpie or paint marker where the buttons are.
AND, I need to look for them in a daylight, sunny day, every poke? The builder could simply put a physical, added button near the recessed buttons, or simpler, left the side fabric totally off. It ain't that hard.

AND, I need to look for them in a daylight, sunny day, every poke? The builder could simply put a physical, added button near the recessed buttons, or simpler, left the side fabric totally off. It ain't that hard.
I was just making you suggestion if you put a paint marker mark at the location of the buttons and maybe more towards the face of the cover so quit glance you would know where the buttons were then after a few times you wouldn't have to look. But if you're going to be looking at the sky the whole time your metal detecting then I guess I don't have an answer for you. But when I'm detecting a lot of times I'm looking down at the coil with the screen or at least part of the control pod will be in my peripheral vision so to find one of the buttons you're talking about a second or less to shift your eyes over to the mark on the side of the cover.? I think even without a cover if you was looking at the sky and you had to feel for the buttons it would still take you maybe an extra second longer than it just glance at it real quick find the button and push it. I mean I totally understand what you're talking about as far as the thickness of the material especially on the manticore may cause an issue with pushing the button but there's trade-offs in everything

Got a pair of scissors? Modifying a cover ain’t that hard either.

I just bought one of these covers for the 900.
If really fits nice and snug and looks great..
Very nice functional cover!!