Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Equinox 800 first beach experience

jacco

Have been on holiday close to the beach for the past 2 week, testing my Equinox 800 on the dry and wet with success. Found a lot of coins in the dry (65 Euro total), but the good stuff came from the wet! I spent at about 25 hours in 2 weeks time.

found gold twice, one ear stud marked 585 (14K) and a small child ring of 0.55 gram from respectable depth in the black sand. It is marked 333 (8K). On the left side of the picture the sliver items, the ear ring with large stone is marked 925, probably plated.

On the right side a steel wedding band with stone and a second non marked steel ring.

Thanks for watching!

Was that a fresh water or salt water beach?

Congrats on a successful hunt. I Hope to go to the Beach soon and try mine out. What ID #s did the gold show ?