Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Equinox 800 in hand

azdigger

Just got my 800 from UPS. Got it charging so I can go hunt later.
only took about a week from order to delivery and that included the weekend.
Now to learn....been hunting with an MXT and MX Sport....big difference between them.

Show us the Gold !! :thumbup:

A week from order to delivery? I wonder why some dealers are having such a hard time obtaining them. Is there something I am missing? I thought for sure I was going to have mine for my vacation but it doesn't look like that is happening. :cry:

azdigger said:
Now to learn....been hunting with an MXT and MX Sport....big difference between them.

azdigger said:

It only took me a couple months to get my 800. LOL
Let us know how well you do with it. Park2 works best for me in my area.

earthlypotluck said:
A week from order to delivery? I wonder why some dealers are having such a hard time obtaining them. Is there something I am missing? I thought for sure I was going to have mine for my vacation but it doesn't look like that is happening. :cry:

I got mine in 4 days when I ordered it last month guy had sold6!!!!!
Where did this guy get 6 yo resell????

azDigger, Congrat's to you on your new Equinox 800. I wish you the Best of Luck with many found treasures. I would much appreciate your review of the new Nox 800 and what your thoughts and comparisons are between the Nox and the MXT. I own and use the MXT All PRO and I have been looking for an MXT user who has owned the MXT and purchased the Nox and to see what their thoughts and comparisons are of the two. I have been watching many videos on Utube and I have to admit that I have been pretty impressed with what I have seen and the reviews given on the Nox thus far. Again, the Best of Luck to you and we hope to see some posts of some new found treasure in the very new future.:detecting:

When I get the Nox out in the field I will report, I plan on taking it to a place I have hunted with all my detectors for coins. MXT , MX Sport , Exterra 705 , Minelab XS...…….we will see if I missed anything with these machines.

azdigger said:
When I get the Nox out in the field I will report, I plan on taking it to a place I have hunted with all my detectors for coins. MXT , MX Sport , Exterra 705 , Minelab XS...…….we will see if I missed anything with these machines.
No place is ever hunted out with any detector lol!