Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Equinox 900 scores my first big silver 2023

Mark kus

I’ve been hunting in field 2 or park 1 is also good I have to turn the sensitivity down in park 1 but yesterday I was hunting the huge wooded park near my home close to where my friend found his GW button.
I had a perfect 92-93 signal and it was a 1936 walker only 3-4” down this detector is a great machine feels great and works great
Field 2
Sensitivity 21
No discrimination
Recovery 5
Fe2
Mark

Attachments

• 4178A4AB-A8E5-49F9-8063-43DD3911F698.jpeg
    4178A4AB-A8E5-49F9-8063-43DD3911F698.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 63
  • 3CC8FB53-BA32-4FD7-A308-6EBA00A0DB9C.jpeg
    3CC8FB53-BA32-4FD7-A308-6EBA00A0DB9C.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 61
Awesome start to 2023!!

I’ve been hunting in field 2 or park 1 is also good I have to turn the sensitivity down in park 1 but yesterday I was hunting the huge wooded park near my home close to where my friend found his GW button.
I had a perfect 92-93 signal and it was a 1936 walker only 3-4” down this detector is a great machine feels great and works great
Field 2
Sensitivity 21
No discrimination
Recovery 5
Fe2
Mark
Way to go Mark, looks like a great start to another excellent year of finds, congrats!!!

Well done Mark! How are you liking the 900 over the Deus 2 at this point?
Thanks Ted I’ve been using the 900 almost everyday I can I just prefer how it works I’m selling the D2 more than likely or just keep it as a backup.
I prefer the 900 also in the saltwater overall I just prefer the nox tones are hard to beat just personal preference..
Mark

Field 2
Sensitivity 21
No discrimination
Recovery 5
Fe2
Mark
Nice snag there fella.. Big silver is always a rush to find. Nice going.
Mark ( ohio )

I'm going to be watching how the 900 works! My wife retired and now I have a new hunting partner! I doon't know what macine I will get but I am leaning towards the 900. My wife will run my old 600.

I'm going to be watching how the 900 works! My wife retired and now I have a new hunting partner! I doon't know what macine I will get but I am leaning towards the 900. My wife will run my old 600.
Good idea you will definitely be happy with the 900 me I can’t wait for the Manticore so I had to pull the trigger and My friend was wanting my 800 it all worked out good.
Looks like I can read 36 on that lady?
Really nice find.
yes it it at first I thought it was going to be a 1916 because of all the wear big silvers so nice and when your out in the woods a big surprise also.
Mark