Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Equinox Classroom?

UtahRich

Digger / laplander,

Are there plans to have an equinox classroom?

Rich

I hope so

Good idea! A Classroom for the Equinox could be a great place for folks to learn how to get the most out of their new :minelab: detector. And I would be very willing to help with it. However, I would prefer to wait until the unit is released and people have an opportunity to get their hands on one. Otherwise, the Classroom just becomes another place for impractical people to speculate about practical applications. And based on my past experiences with new products, when they don't hear the answer they want, they take it out on the messenger (who is only trying to help people better understand the functionality). With that said, I'll get in touch with GUV and see if we can get something set up.

HH Randy

Good thought Rich! Thanks Randy! Love the classrooms! :)

Digger said:
Good idea! A Classroom for the Equinox could be a great place for folks to learn how to get the most out of their new :minelab: detector. And I would be very willing to help with it. However, I would prefer to wait until the unit is released and people have an opportunity to get their hands on one. Otherwise, the Classroom just becomes another place for impractical people to speculate about practical applications. And based on my past experiences with new products, when they don't hear the answer they want, they take it out on the messenger (who is only trying to help people better understand the functionality). With that said, I'll get in touch with GUV and see if we can get something set up.

HH Randy

Randy,

Yes, obviously we need to get some detectors out there before the doors to the classroom are opened. It would be an opportunity to step aside from all the hub-bub here and into a learning environment.

Thanks for the consideration.

Rich (Utah)