Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

equinox clean

Dear equinox owners .
Yesterday I was hunt on the beach water so when I finished I'm go back to clean my equinox machine and start to wash it with fresh water and also open the coil cover and removed all beach Sand then clean it of everything . so today I make it on and I saw alarm mean difficult area . so I'm removed coil cable then return it a gain and I make noise cancel then the alarm is gone but when I maked test for different coins the I'd number became different also and some coins I can't catch it . so can anyone explain it to me if you get same problems before . sorry for my incorrect English word's . regards

Makro, read the posts below with the subject “800 TID” from 8/15

Maybe that will help and I hope others post some more on this issue here.

Tony

BigTony said:
Makro, read the posts below with the subject “800 TID” from 8/15

Maybe that will help and I hope others post some more on this issue here.

Tony
Big Tony,
Please explain to me what he is asking. I cannot understand his post.

It sounds like he was detecting on a beach then did a noise cancel and some targets wouldn’t report with TIDs.

Sounds similar to the subject already discussed below called ‘800 TID”

But I am only guessing that is what’s happening to his machine

MAKRO, Did you spray with water hose? If you did not have the headphones connected, water got in to the hole. Take a hear dryer and blow warm air ( NOT HOT ) into the headphone connection, this will dry it out. Hope everything works out for you. flintstone

BigTony said:
It sounds like he was detecting on a beach then did a noise cancel and some targets wouldn’t report with TIDs.

Sounds similar to the subject already discussed below called ‘800 TID”

But I am only guessing that is what’s happening to his machine

Thanks Tony

Dears . thanks for all answers .
Already I'm not used a headphone with cable only wireless headphone so I'm just worried if any problems coming to the machine after wash with only natural water without any other things even the machine is a waterproof machine . and have no any leak also . but why the alarm coming only in this time . difficult area alarm .

"Alarm mean difficult area"

It appears he is talking about the BEACH OVERLOAD ICON. Maybe he was over black sand or a large metal object at the time he turned on his machine. No need to remove the cable......... out of the water it WILL go off after a few seconds. Now in the water when using beach 2 IF... big IF you notice its on you have to raise your coil out of the water for a few seconds until it goes off...... or it wont go off. I have no idea why ....... if a coin tested say 13 ....... then once he connected his coil it read something else. Do a factory reset..... i assume you know by now what your coins SHOULD read. If you are in the same spot over the same coin using the same mode it should read the same. Otherwise something detuned the coil and factory reset may fix it.