Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Equinox Delivery this WEEK?!?!

EAvila

Not looking to start another rumor here, but I just checked my UPS delivery schedule and I have a package being delivered from Minelab Americas, Inc in Naperville, IL on Friday!!!

[OakIslandNarratorVoice] Could this be the much anticipated Equinox finally getting delivered, and on schedule just as we were all told?[/OakIslandNarratorVoice]

I pre-ordered my 800 from Kelly & Co. :jump::wiggle:

Ksdirt said:
How do you do that.....you have tracking number...how

No tracking info, email, or notice received from anyone.

I'm using UPS My Choice which shows all scheduled deliveries to my address automagically, without me needing a tracking number (see below).

ETA: Now in all fairness, I have two packages being delivered from them, as I have a CTX on order as well. While it COULD be something related to the CTX, I have already received everything from that order but the detector itself. The only things I'm waiting on are the CTX and the Equinox, and I have 2 packages coming from them, so while it is an assumption, I think chances are high one of those two packages is the E800. Maybe?

ETA2: Digging into the details, it says the shipping label has been created, so it hasn't actually shipped yet, though estimated delivery is Friday. Also one box is 14lbs (CTX 3030), and the other is only 4lbs which seems light for a complete E800 kit?

I would guess its your CTX on the way. There are enough of us watching every single forum and FB group, that if the EQX was pending shipments, we would see it being posted everywhere.

But if you get an EQX, you'll probably be the first!

EAvila said:
I thought Kellyco shipped by FedEx.?
If this is being drop shipped, coming from minelab directly, and they use UPS?

My CTX was repaired by Minelab and it was shipped Fedex, I don't think the Nox's are being shipped directly to customers from Minelab. I'm thinking they are coming though a distributor, to the dealers and then to the customers.

Reads as though folks are clutching at straws.

It will be whenever it is.

I will go back to bed for a while.:rolleyes: Jerry.

I hope you get it.

We’ll know tomorrow. Packages are on the way via UPS even though we’ve established neither Kellyco nor Minelab typically ship via UPS.
If I do get it, now I’m not sure I could post without feeling guilty... then again it will probably be a big let down and it’s just a hat or something.

EAvila said:
We’ll know tomorrow. Packages are on the way via UPS even though we’ve established neither Kellyco nor Minelab typically ship via UPS.
If I do get it, now I’m not sure I could post without feeling guilty... then again it will probably be a big let down and it’s just a hat or something.

Well you said package is 4 lbs.
if it's a hat it's a heavy one.

Can't wait till tomorrow

10 Gallon hat?

GKMan said:
10 Gallon hat?

At roughly 8lbs/gallon, that would be 80lbs...unless they shipped it empty.

I spoke with my rep today and he assured me the Equinox is not available to ship yet.
He said there is no set date, and they would ship from distributor and not drop ship.
As of now they are still due at the end of the month, but they have not seen them.
:thumbdown: :cry:

EAvila said:
10 Gallon hat?

At roughly 8lbs/gallon, that would be 80lbs...unless they shipped it empty.

I spoke with my rep today and he assured me the Equinox is not available to ship yet.
He said there is no set date, and they would ship from distributor and not drop ship.
As of now they are still due at the end of the month, but they have not seen them.
:thumbdown: :cry:

Empty of course...Ah well, it was fun while it lasted.

butch said:
Some guy in Switzerland has been selling Nox's for two weeks now on eBay.????

OMG!

Since the latest i have seen on the machine shipping is late January i don't think they will arrive here for a few more weeks. Steamship lines can take up to a month to get from Asia to Long Beach. If they are shipping in Late January we are not going to see any machines until late Feb at the earliestt. .I worked in the shipping industry and most customers looked at a three month lead tiime from the time they placed their orders until the freight actually arrived at their door.

Minelab is not going to fly those machines from Asis to the US.