Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Equinox did well against the CTX3030

NeverHuntedOut

[video]https://youtu.be/r5yXAwMFNrw[/video]

Went to visit my detecting buddy Steve in Minnesota and we went out metal detecting for a couple of days, a friendly NOX vs CTX challenge.

We both came away with some nice silver and tokens plus a few other coins. While we were pretty even in finds, I admit I would have liked to have found that Walking Liberty half.

Nice job both of you did great love finding those halves found 5 so far this year.
Mark

I always like the driving force that a friendly competition provides! When you consider it all, it’s pretty much a “wash”. For guys who own both of those machines, that’s a good set of pictures to see! Congrats on the dual hunt and the resulting coinage!

All the finds are over 70 years old. Was it a WWII camp or a logging camp?

Old town that never left the early 1900's. The video shows the type of places we were hunting. Old houses, old hospital, and old park.

He only has the CTX, but I own both the CTX and Equinox. I originally bought the Equinox for my wife, but I just can't put it down. My wife wants it back, so I'm selling my CTX to get another Equinox, lol. CTX is getting heavy for me now that I'm older anyway.