Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Equinox Factory Lower Rod Availability?

Thats a good question, XL-1
I haven’t found anyone offering the factory ones, and I’m not sure if aftermarket
ones are available other than with the whole shaft. I’m just going to shim up
a lower shaft from another detector until I find them available
somewhere

Isn't it kind of a lame manufacturer to not offer one of the least difficult, standard piece-parts for them to acquire themselves. They already have a supplier, and Minelab has never been shy about jacked up pricing. It makes no real business sense.

As far as aftermarkets, yes, I've watched these. Availability least attractive. Cost? Double of cost of an exact factory lower rod as I have heard. Lastly, it appears that the hardware gaskets will have to be bought, second source, because the Minelab rubbers are differently shaped.

I believe Keith at Ft Belford (ML repairs) has them ..... seems he advertised them on one of the FB pages for the Nox. Seemed pretty reasonable for a change too.

Dew

dewcon4414 said:
I believe Keith at Ft Belford (ML repairs) has them ..... seems he advertised them on one of the FB pages for the Nox. Seemed pretty reasonable for a change too.

Dew

I jumped and ordered from Bedford last Friday. No delivery yet, even with USPS 2-day option, costing nearly $10. We are still battling about the non delivery, being Monday is a post office holiday. Not looking good. Beware is the key work in my head. Wait and see.

Hummm whats the tracking no. say? Ive been in this a long time...... and we all go thru the wheres it at, who made the mistake, and what ya doing about sending me another.

One thing that gets me is how sellers will insist on payment before shipment, the funds received the same day and debited from the bank the same day, and then it becomes the buyer's problem. What happened to the good ol' days of collect on delivery?

It ain't worth worrying over I guess, but it is the principal of the thing. The need to wait generally close to home so a package doesn't sit on the door step, in plain view for thieves, has cost me some good detecting time.

Oh well.