Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Equinox finds today...

fwcrawford

I went back to the old schoolyard that has been giving up some old coins and I finally got my first silver quarter from this site.
Also got two more Buffalo nickels.. one with a nice date.
Four wheats also found.. oldest is 1929.
In four trips, I have found 73 nickels at this site.. all Jefferson nickels except for 3 Buffalos, and a war nickel.
Thanks for looking!!
IMG_0329.JPG
IMG_0328.JPG

I went back to the old schoolyard that has been giving up some old coins and I finally got my first silver quarter from this site.
Also got two more Buffalo nickels.. one with a nice date.
Four wheats also found.. oldest is 1929.
In four trips, I have found 73 nickels at this site.. all Jefferson nickels except for 3 Buffalos, and a war nickel.
Thanks for looking!!
View attachment 7398View attachment 7399
I'm being humorous when I say this,...☺ but your vast finds at this school yard in the past month has been discouraging. I don't think I can cough up 73 Nickels in the next 3 years..! So stop coughing up nickels, and cough up a gold ring, or a rare coin, so us a rookies can have some hope.! ..... (Yes I'm jealous) Just being humorous..😜 Lets see grandma's gold ring. 💰💰💰

Last edited:
Nice haul the nox loves those nickels I had a lone buffalo yesterday and one piece of silver ..
Mark

Thats a lot of nickles! I only got a green indian yesterday...The glory hole is going dry till it gets plowed up again!

I'm being humorous when I say this,...☺ but your vast finds at this school yard in the past month has been discouraging. I don't think I can cough up 73 Nickels in the next 3 years..! So stop coughing up nickels, and cough up a gold ring, or a rare coin, so us a rookies can have some hope.! ..... (Yes I'm jealous) Just being humorous..😜 Lets see grandma's gold ring. 💰💰💰

Still looking for the gold ring... that would be a welcome surprise... have found quite a few silver rings this year, but not one gold item.

Incredible amount of nickels Felix!! Here's a tip: Notch everything out except 12 and 13 and concentrate (over the next few months) finding every nickel on that property. :ROFLMAO::rofl::LOL: