Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Equinox finds...

fwcrawford

I went back to an old high school that has been good to me this year.
Things are slowing down there now, but this site is still giving up some nice finds.
I got a wheat penny pretty soon after starting which was a good sign, and about an hour or so later, I got a nice signal that sounded like what I was looking for.
I dug down and hit some roots and had to probe around until I got a signal with my pinponter and finally freed up a nice 1940 mercury dime.
Glad I didn't gouge it while probing the hole.
About an hour after that I got a signal that sounded like a quarter.. I dug and removed the plug and went over it and the coin was now in the plug and reading like a clad dime.. I was surprised when I broke
the coin loose from the plug to discover it was another mercury dime.. 1942.
I got two more wheat pennies later on and the oldest that I can read is 1925.
Also got a few other modern coins and eyeballed this little tree ornament.. treasure it where you find it!!
Thank for looking!!

root hole.png
1940 dime.png
two dimes.png
other finds.png

Fantastic day of hunting Felix!!! This old school keeps giving up the goodies = More bail money !!:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: