Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Equinox Grip

I have had my equinox for about 2 years and the grip is still solid like the day I purchased it.

Mine is still in great shape after more than two years. No gloves used and I average a couple times a week use.

Is anyone elses Hand grip wearing out?
Like the rubber coming off?

I do not use the detector to swing. I set-up a Handel right in front of it. Works slick, very easy to hit all the buttons and keep the shaft in your hand. Machine is not here or would post a picture.
Dave

Never seen that problem I wear gloves all the time I wash my handle off after every use though clean it wrap it in grip tape to protect it
Mark

Been using mine for 10 months, with no gloves, and it's still solid,... Sounds like a defective grip. As for a new grip.

Mine is just starting to wear out, I stopped wearing a glove on my grip hand.
My nephew's grip is almost yellow were he wore the blue off the grip.
He's uses his detector all the time.
When he get back in town i will take a pic of it & post it.

Mine is just starting to wear out, I stopped wearing a glove on my grip hand.
My nephew's grip is almost yellow were he wore the blue off the grip.
He's uses his detector all the time.
When he get back in town i will take a pic of it & post it.
Can you post a photo of yours?
BTW... my grip is gray, not blue.

Here are some photo's of the GRAY grip.
Mine is not to bad but my Nephew's is bad.
It's does not look bad in the photo's but I do clean the grip after each use
with dish detergent because it is dirty and sweaty from detecting in the heat.

Attachments

• IMG_1695.JPG
    IMG_1695.JPG
    894.3 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_1697.JPG
    IMG_1697.JPG
    817.9 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_1696.JPG
    IMG_1696.JPG
    884.5 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
My arm cuff cushion fell off somewhere in the woods, never to seen again.
I was using my X-terra arm cuff on my Equinox and the rubber pad also fell off so I installed the original arm cuff back on the EQ
and I did notice the legs are wider on the EQ arm cuff than the X-Terra's the detector doesn't fall over as easily, which is nice.

I'm having the same issue also where it appears the rubber is rubbing off in layers.