Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Equinox Handbook

pacer

Sure would be nice if Andy Sabisch decided to put out a Equinox Handbook. I would preorder and prepay for it now!

That would be great!

No offense to anyone writing a book (hell, I wrote on for the X-TERRA) I think you'll find that a HUGE percentage of what you will read in most handbooks is being, will be, or has been discussed online. I even had some of my information and pictures that I had posted on the CTX forum show up in a book. :shrug: If this EQUINOX forum and Classroom turn out to be as popular as the CTX forum and resource center, pay attention, take notes and write your own book! JMHO HH Randy