Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Equinox nail test

KyJoe

Just found this video. Very interesting. (click the link then click "go to site")

https://www.youtube.com/redirect?event=comments&q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2F100004817922742%2Fvideos%2F682332871937304%2F&redir_token=UWZbZ5w_PGylK278bzjltcdTt6F8MTUyMjM5Mzk2M0AxNTIyMzA3NTYz

way, way, WAAAY too much crap in that link for me to click on it.

No problem here. Takes you to a Facebook video showing the Equinox passing the nail test and what settings were used. Should have my Nox today, I'll post a video if it works.

Thiers a monte's nail board test on youtube

Keep your nail tests........the only thing that is important is what it does in the field real live detecting.

filternozzle said:
Keep your nail tests........the only thing that is important is what it does in the field real live detecting.

Amen to that, couldn't agree with you more. We can't duplicate in ground conditions. The video has some useful info that is very interesting is all I said.

I did a few nail tests with the nox. The video that shows the nox passing the nail board test could be due to a number of factors. My nail board was too small to be the true test. So size of the board, type of nail, emi conditions, variability with the Nox itself all affect the performance. I just did the test because some people requested it.

We all know that all test above ground aren't the same as real world hunting and no one disputes this.the test calabash does and any other test done without motives can be useful knowledge or confidence builders for some people.i like to see the test myself,are the test gonna find me a seated dime? No but they can show me the nox will indeed have a chance in thick trash!