Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

EQUINOX or Excalibur

Dears . I would like to buy the equinox machine so I'm already using the Excalibur machine and so many peoples they told you should buy the equinox machine because already you are missed a lot of treasure's with the Excalibur but with equinox you will catch all of the targets. So please help me if you are using the Excalibur machine then the equinox . I need your experience please

Ive only got about 20 hours of IN THE SALT WATER use so far on the EQ with waterproof headphones. Its a learning process. Its a bit chatty....... like having the Xcal running around 8 sensitivity or so. I have about paid for mine in those 20 hours...... but not from small gold. Im sure as more guys start getting in the water more information will be available. NO you wont miss a recent drop...... but then most machines we are using now wont. I think the big difference is near shore or dry sand hunting. A TID screen helps and the EQ has great depth and sensitivity in those areas. Beaches are different ...... and you can run it smoother, but as of yet im still not sure of the depth and sensitivity you will get doing that IN the water. If you have a friend that says it catches everything and run smooth....... i HIGHLY recommend you or anyone to take one for a test run. We all know a beach machine WILL pay for its self...... so is it worth having yes still a lot of advantages.

dewcon4414 said:
Ive only got about 20 hours of IN THE SALT WATER use so far on the EQ with waterproof headphones. Its a learning process. Its a bit chatty....... like having the Xcal running around 8 sensitivity or so. I have about paid for mine in those 20 hours...... but not from small gold. Im sure as more guys start getting in the water more information will be available. NO you wont miss a recent drop...... but then most machines we are using now wont. I think the big difference is near shore or dry sand hunting. A TID screen helps and the EQ has great depth and sensitivity in those areas. Beaches are different ...... and you can run it smoother, but as of yet I'm still not sure of the depth and sensitivity you will get doing that IN the water. If you have a friend that says it catches everything and run smooth....... i HIGHLY recommend you or anyone to take one for a test run. We all know a beach machine WILL pay for its self...... so is it worth having yes still a lot of advantages.

I use an Excal when I go to the beach every year. I'm waiting on my EQ 800 (it's been shipped). I was wanting to take it with me next month, I leave May 11th. But! They (Minelab) haven't came out with the waterproof headphones yet,what are you using right now for the waterproof headphones, Thanks

Several guys like me have MADE the jack for phones they already have for water hunting. Ill have another pair sometime this next week done by Tony Eisenhower in CA .... waterproof and ready to go. The plug just takes your time and a few parts. I also believe i saw that Tony Hunt in the UK is getting something together for a cable made by a audio guy called Maz.