Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Equinox pdf brochure ....

Ksdirt

here's the EQ brochure...takes my comp. to download a minute or 2 because it is a pdf file..http://www.minelab.com/__files/f/322507/4907-0968-1%20Brochure,%20EQUINOX%20Series%20A4%204p%20EN_WEB.pdf

"File not available

AngerManagement said:
"File not available

Go here...

http://www.minelab.com/usa/metal-detectors/treasure-detectors/equinox-800?view=downloads

...and then click on this link, on that page...

EQUINOX 600 800 Getting Started Guide EN (844.45 KB)

Steve

I was hoping to see the full Brochure - Not the Getting started Guide.

Well they did have the brochure on there and I still have it in my fav.....now can't find it....it has a list of all ass. and coils also..will try again....well its nolonger on there... it was under the 800 down loads.....maybe I can copy and paste it on here if nobody else can find it:rage:

Ksdirt said:
Well they did have the brochure on there and I still have it in my fav.....now can't find it....it has a list of all ass. and coils also..will try again....well its nolonger on there... it was under the 800 down loads.....maybe I can copy and paste it on here if nobody else can find it:rage:
u

It's nolonger in my fav. Either ...it's gone ..they took it off ...:rant:

WOW ~ Way Cool! I got to get one of these! I have been using the X-Terra 705 for the last 8 years and have made some great finds here in Germany and on the Beach in Hawaii. As soon as its released and has a few months to get the bugs worked out I am going to get me one. I triued one out a a Detecting Rally here in September and I really liked it!

http://www.minelab.com/usa/metal-detectors/treasure-detectors/equinox-800

Also has some answers if you havnt seen it

Tom
LFOD !

Here you go:

37558398454_055c4fe404_o.jpg

This is from a Equinox brochure that Minelab posted yesterday and is now mysteriously absent from their website :yikes:

Cal_Cobra said:
Here you go:

This is from a Equinox brochure that Minelab posted yesterday and is now mysteriously absent from their website :yikes:

LOL, got to love it when somebody publishes the wrong thing. There was a similar slipup when waiting on the GPZ release.

Definitely seeing some discrepancies. I see 1, 2, 5, 25 target tones on this sheet and 1, 2, 5, 50 on another. 50 would be great!

JP.Diggzzit said:
Definitely seeing some discrepancies. I see 1, 2, 5, 25 target tones on this sheet and 1, 2, 5, 50 on another. 50 would be great!

Good catch. Maybe thats why this one was taken down. The one still on the website says 1,2,5,50 which makes sense. 1 tone, for a beep-n-dig. 2 tone, likely FE/non FE. 5 tone, there looks like 5 groups on the TID display. and there are 50 target notches so a 50 tone makes more sense there than a 25.

Ksdirt said:
here's the EQ brochure...takes my comp. to download a minute or 2 because it is a pdf file..http://www.minelab.com/__files/f/322507/4907-0968-1%20Brochure,%20EQUINOX%20Series%20A4%204p%20EN_WEB.pdf

This is back up running again .....this link works now...:clapping:

Jason in Enid said:
Cal_Cobra said:
Here you go:

LOL, got to love it when somebody publishes the wrong thing. There was a similar slipup when waiting on the GPZ release.[/

I noticed the chart that is like this one is a little diff. From the one from my link ...go to the link I started at the start of this post and you will see toward the bottom of the detail sheet it also says SOFTWARE UPGRADABLE...then says YES
..via usb connection ...