Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Equinox Release Information-From Minelab

coherent

Nearly two weeks ago I emailed Minelab USA and asked...

Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2017 12:43 PM
Subject: Equinox
"Do you have any estimated time frame as to when the Equinox will be available in the USA?"

I gave up getting a reply but this morning received the following email... It's not much, but at least something from Minelab itself.

RE: Equinox
Info usa <info@minelabamericas.com> Today at 7:07 AM

Thank you for your inquiry. We should have a firm date this week, and will update the website immediately.
Deb

Debbie
Business Development Director – North America
Minelab Americas, Inc | 123 Ambassador Drive, Suite 123 Naperville, IL 60540

interesting.

1st January . Thats my guess.

I got my email from them this morning.

We don’t have a firm date yet. I would guess after Christmas, but not by too much. I have not heard anything about postponing to summer, at all .

We should be updating our website this week.

Deb

Debbie Smikoski

Business Development Director – North America

At least for us stuck in snow it’s better than waiting through the summer! But it’s still waiting...it’s OK as long as it’s RIGHT.

The Christmas Islands , well would be nice . Come on Santa .

On that bet, who ever took MineLab Lost, They are already on the big E board. Look-em up. Got a Big price too.

[size=large]Yep the wait is killing me... Almost took the plunge on the Impact Pro Holiday package...But I think I'm gonna hold out for the Equinox 800....[/size]