Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

EQUINOX Technologies (Part 1) from MINELAB

WaterWalker

I have not seen this posted yet...interesting history on BBS / FBS and the low down on Multi IQ. Part 1, more to come.

http://www.minelab.com/usa/go-minelabbing/treasure-talk/equinox-technologies-part-1

Interesting how they state bbs/fbs has an advantage on silver at the beach. One has to wonder if this is to keep people buying those models or if they do actually have the advantage.... if can look past the marketing angle.
I'm interested in how it reacts to nearby detectors

So many questions, so few answers, so much to ponder, so much time to wait.

I have been one of first on three NEW model detectors, I am now in the try before I buy mode.
I will wait until one is available to me for a couple days to test under the conditions I will be detecting
then after MY testing and reading all the hype, I should be able to make a more informed decision as to
the usefulness of a 14th detector in my arsenal and should I buy one. I am hopping for one detector that
can replace two, three or more of the ones I already own.

Bbs/fbs has an advantager on most machines at depth on siler ....dirt or sand. They have a unique silver tinkle..... the explores are the best.