Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Equinox users: Need some feedback in iron

Gannon

If you have the coveted equinox... congratulations!

As the days pass by and more and more of us get our hands on the detector, I was hoping someone could provide feedback and maybe even a video on how the Equinox handles sites laden with iron. I, as many of you, come across sites where most detectors shut down due to heavy ferrous concentrations. Its in these environments that I'm hoping to glean some info from real users on how the unit performs as in: How is the recovery speed? Does it unmask well? Do certain settings affect its ability in iron?

So if your able to send some info along from the states or abroad please let us know! :clapping:

G